Welcome to the fabulous and sometimes insane life
of a working mother who is trying hard not to
let her whole existence be determined by her
cute little munchkins, yet continues to be drawn
in by the adorable and sometimes annoying tiny people!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Orderly Organization

This summer is all about organization for my home, my classroom...my life.

writing center?
I am completely redoing my classroom. Check out my Pinterest board on my new theme. I have cleaned out, decluttered, and deposited tons of "junk" into the trash. I am excited about getting organized for the upcoming year. My most important year since I will be teaching my daughter and my niece in the fall!

Six Easy Steps to Re-Organizing your Linen CupboardI am also "planning" on doing some major organizing in my home. I have a Pinterest board completely dedicated to getting organized. There are so many great ideas out there. I know that getting organizzed can make our hectic lives a little less stressful! Three kids, a full time job, a football coach for a husband, dance, gymnastics, daycare....all of these things make for a busy life. This busy life needs as much organization as possible.

What are the best things you have done to help organize your life? Do you have some "must-dos" for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, it would probably be a lot easier to do this if I would stop "pinning" ways to get organized and actually get started getting organized.

1 comment:

KBass said...

And more importantly...don't forget that you will be teaching MY CHILD! LOL. Can't wait to see how the classroom turns out.