1 cup of chopped ham
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup of chopped broccoli
2 tbsp of honey mustard
1 tbsp mayonnaise
2 cans of crescent rolls
1. Cook broccoli. Allow to cool. And chop.
2. Chop ham and place cheese, broccoli, and ham
3. Add 2 tbsp of honey mustard dressing and 1 tbsp of mayo and mix well.
4. Separate crescent rolls into triangles and lay in circle with tips pointed out.
5. Press the seams flat so none of the yumminess will escape.
6. Scoop mixture onto crescent rolls in a circle.
7. Fold the points toward the center to cover the filling.
8. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.