Welcome to the fabulous and sometimes insane life
of a working mother who is trying hard not to
let her whole existence be determined by her
cute little munchkins, yet continues to be drawn
in by the adorable and sometimes annoying tiny people!

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Why Can't Siri...Record My Thinking and Organize It




Image result for siriIn case you didn't know, I am an extremely creative person. Creative to the point that at all points in time I have 5-10 ideas floating around in my head at all times. It is almost crippling. For real! I try to record my thoughts on Voice Memos, so that I will not forget. When my thoughts are finally to a point that I want to share, I need Siri to do certain things. In fact, there are a lot of things I need Siri to do that will make my life so much easier, so I am going to do a series of posts on what I wish Siri could do.

For instance Siri should help me organize all of these creative thoughts flowing around in my head. I should be able to have a conversation like this with Siri:



Me-Hey Siri I want to write a book.

Siri- Okay what would you like to write about?
Me-I'm not sure yet. 
Siri-Okay why don't we make a mind map. What is your topic going to be about?
Me-I want to make a mind map about my thoughts on teaching math through art. 
Siri-Okay, I have your main topic. What are some of the subtopics you would like to have?
Me- Right now I want to add two chapters. 


If Siri could do this, it would be the best app ever. It would mean that for people like me you don't need to forget your Rants or Raves. For those of us...bloggers, writers, artists...that have things to say it could be monumental. You wouldn't forget your thoughts, or they wouldn't get lost in translation, or lost when you walk into another room and can't remember what you were thinking at all. 

Siri should be able to help you keep track of your thoughts by creating mind maps through voice memos and then it should be a simple thing to translate those voice memos into text that you can add it quickly to your blog or article or book or...whatever. 


It is super aggravating! Apple, I do hope this is what your Newest iPhone does, because I really needed to do that so that I can get out all of the ideas I have floating around in my head, and use them to possibly become a millionaire! Well, at least, be able to feel confident that I don't forget all these amazingly creative things floating around in my head. 


4 comments:

Essay Writing Help said...

you want to share, Essay Writing Help Siri to do certain things. In fact, there are a lot of things need Siri to do that will make my life.

Do My Homework said...

shared this website with us. Do My Homework so came to give it a look. thay definitely enjoying the information. we will be share this to Wonderful blog.

wood floor scratch repair said...

The kids are probably getting out of control because they are testing the limits.

Kitchen Remodelers NJ said...

Babysitter or not, it's never right to hit a child. What I would want you to do if you were babysitting my kids.