Welcome to the fabulous and sometimes insane life
of a working mother who is trying hard not to
let her whole existence be determined by her
cute little munchkins, yet continues to be drawn
in by the adorable and sometimes annoying tiny people!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Birthday Fairy

I had to share this....

A friend of mine just posted this picture on Facebook:


The birthday fairy visited her birthday girl during the night! What a great idea!! I am a firm believer that birthdays should be super special days. We have signs, special breakfasts, elaborate feasts, parties done all out, and all kinds of other activities. But I have never thought of the birthday fairy.

She hid 4 single dollar bills inside 4 balloons and left pixie sticks, some "homework" books, and other gifts around her room all courtesy of the birthday fairy. I know it made the day super special!


I am definitely doing this on the next birthday!!!

No comments: