Saturday, June 23, 2012
Leslie's Caramelized Flatbread
An appetizer like no other!
*Disclaimer* If you are counting calories, you are not allowed to even look at this recipe. You will try to change it and ruin it and then not be able to enjoy the absolute deliciousness!
A bag of shelled pecans
1 cup Brown sugar
Crumbled blue cheese
2 sticks of butter
8-10 slices of bacon
Package of ur favorite flat bread ( she uses sundried tomato)
1. Melt butter and brown sugar.
2. Pour pecans into pan and let them caramelize until tender.
6. Once pecans have cooled crumble or chop or beat (with a mallet) them into tiny pieces.
7. Crumble bacon.
8. Spray both sides of flat bread with Pam and then lay flat bread onto greased cookie sheet.
9. Crumble blue cheese on top of flat bread.
11. Place onions on top of blue cheese.
12. Follow with crumbled pecans and bacon.
14. Now indulge in something so good it should be sinful!
P.S. Can you tell that I have acquired an iPhone?